Friday, May 28, 2010

101 update

#1 Books I own and I am reading I just got done readint the Nanny Diaries and the book called Sam Chance
#34 Bambinos was delicious and bascially the food are scones with deliciousness inside of the scones Sooo good and as for Jimmy Johns it is a Sub place that was pretty good the subs were bigger and cheaper than subway but i still havent decided if it is as good as subway...
#37 I- Iron Man 2, L-Look whos talking, D-Dear John,
#42 watched season 5 on 6
#47 traveling to Texas and I have never been so exciting!
#58 clean my car today goin on a road trip it needed it! 5/28/2010
#60 I have purple in my hair so at school we learned how to put tinsel in hair so I had another future professional put purple tinsel in my hair and it looks great with my dark hair and tinsel in it!
#66 I watched a sunset and it was amazing I live in Idaho and I got to watch the sunset with the man I love and right after the sun set of the canyon he proposed to me so I am now engaged to be married!!!
#78 I bought 10 lottery tickets and I won 7 dollars out of the 10 I put forth so I didn’t break even but I figured it was pretty good for a first time round!
#98 at school there is a girl that drives me crazy!!! Her personality and mine clash but today I made an actual effort to talk to her and carry on a conversation and I found that she is also a student just trying to make ends meet like me…who knew we would have anything in common

No comments:

Post a Comment