Sunday, March 7, 2010

Blog update for the month of March

So we are in to the month of March now which is kind of craziness and time is goin by way too quickly but decied that I would update the post of the few accomplishments I have been able to get around to...




#30 Get rid of immodest clothing-This was definitely and event I was happy to find out that I only had to get rid of a total of 2 shirts and of course some of my jammy booty shorts which are now unecessary to have so over all it was a good day to find out I was not gonna have to buy a whole new wardrobe :)



#36 Me and my roommate decided to do a date night which we decided to do dinner and bowling. For dinner we made tortialla soup which is a recipe from my friend Genna which is always deliciousness and of course with dinner we had accompanying Brazilian Limeades always a great choice with mexican food...As for the activity we went bowling. So I have come to find out that when I trash talk I do very poorly at any sport I play. My roommate and her date completely beat me and my date at bowling and because we lost we had to buy ice cream to go with our dessert. I also found I am not a very good bowler after I saw my roommate get 4 strikes in a row and then shortly after saw her date also get 3 strikes in a row. The date was fun and we shall see if anything comes from our date night efforts.


#37 So I have started the task of watching movies that start with each letter of the alphabet and instead of starting from the beginning at A I decided to start with the letter G and the movie of choice was Girls just wanna have fun, the letter S you can't go wrong with She's the Man


#42 The goal is to watch all season of friends and today I completed
Season 4 and hopefully I will be on season 5 oh cant wait what is gonna happen between ross and rachel, monica and chandler!!!

#92 my update of the blog for the month of march

No comments:

Post a Comment